Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spank Horny


Yep.....I'd say that is accurate....Patience is definitely *not* a virtue I was blessed with. I hate being patient and I hate to wait. Perhaps it's a generational thing, I sort of grew up with instant everything from oatmeal to communication....patience is over-rated! :)  

I am attempting to remain patient in waiting for Professor to return from his vacation.....but I'm kind of sulky doing it. Like I said earlier, I know he needs time away from 'normal' and 3 weeks of time with his kids is good for him, so for those reasons, I am happy. But for my own want-what-I-want-when-I-want-it mood.....I want him back....NOW! 
*stomps my foot for effect*

I miss him.....a lot. Two weeks down, but still one more to go. I have behaved for the most part.....only a couple things have crept their way to my Punishment List in these last two weeks but this last week is probably going to be even more difficult. I'm stressing over all sorts of real life crap, sort of feeling the disconnect from him again and of course I am completely spank horny now.....I haven't been spanked in like 3 freaking weeks people! That's enough to disrupt any brat's mood!


5 comments:

  1. Have you ever noticed how people only make "virtues" out of things that are really hard to do? "Instant gratification" is selfish, but "patience" is a virtue. That way, people who can be patient can look down their noses with disdain at people who are not. Utter nonsense! It is perfectly all right to want what you want when you want it as long as you understand that what you want cannot and will not always control what you get. Obviously, you do know that. Why should you like it? The fact that your generation has had more "instant" everything in your lives probably exacerbates the situation, but it is far from unique to yours.

    I am sorry that life is stressing you out.

    There is one time when I have no trouble being patient - when it is hot outside and I'm waiting in line in a nice, cool air-conditioned store. ;) And on that note, I think I'll go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you! But thanks for the concept of being 'spank horny'. It's something I know very well, but now I have a handy label for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed Susan.....I am the epitome of patience when waiting while shopping. :)

    OFG: Add an 'M' to that abbreviation for your name & I'd get in trouble for typing it...lol. You're welcome.....though I can't take credit for its origin.....I took if from my Professor....and his last brat used it too so which of them coined the phrase, I don't know....but I *do* know it is pretty freaking accurate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a plan! Let's go shopping until the Professor returns. I need a new handbag. I'm sure you can help me pick one. And I don't think you can get in any trouble if I am doing all the spending. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'pretty freaking accurate' - you're telling me! :)

    ReplyDelete